MSELECT is looking for a Marketing Manager for an international company based in Sulaimaniya with headquarters in Erbil. Candidate must have relevant experience within the field of marketing, hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related discipline and must speak Kurdish, Arabic and/ or English at a professional level.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Expand and develop marketing platforms.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget.
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics.
- Develop pricing strategy.
- Create marketing presentations.
- Liaise with media and advertising.
- Collaborate with the sales function.
- Monitor industry best practices.
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies.
- Technical marketing skills.
- Proven experience in customer and market research.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Experience with relevant software programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Kurdish Arabic and/ or English.