Developing strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive brand awareness &
positioning for all business lines; Sanitary ware, Tiles and Building materials. Coordinating marketing
campaigns with sales activities. Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels.
Build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels. Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution, tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns. Managing the marketing budget and ensure that all marketing material is in line with company’s brand identity.
Developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with advertising agency. Developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations.
- Design and implement marketing strategy across all channels (digital & non digital) to align with business goals.
- Communicate the marketing plan. Researching demand for the organization's products and services.7 Evaluating competitors.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company and drive qualified prospects to company door. Identifying new customers and support sales and lead generation efforts.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, social media, lead generation campaigns, copy writing, and performance analysis.
- Organize company conferences, trade shows, publicity and major events.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the website and blog that attracts and converts the target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Develop a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Understand and develop marketing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
Qualifications, skills and experience
BS/MS degree in marketing or business administration
- 3 to 5 years in creating marketing campaigns and strategies & plan, online marketing & social media strategy
- Certification / Diploma
- Relevant Marketing Course is a plus
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g.: Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Competencies / Behavior
- Understanding of public relations
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Reporting and Analytical skills
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process???????