We are looking for an Automation/Instrumentation Engineer for one of our leading electronic brands in the world to be working in their field operations in Erbil. The successful candidate must have the knowledge in Siemens SIMATIC or Emerson Delta-V programming.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Design, configuration, integration and implementation of process control solutions for various industries.
- Develop User Requirement Specifications. •
- Develop software and hardware design specifications.
- Design, write, implement, test and document PLC and HMI software.
- Develop control system validation/testing protocols.
- Specify and purchase process instrumentation.
- Specify and purchase PLCs, drives, and other electrical components and equipment.
- Develop electrical panel schematics.
- Develop scope of supply documents.
- Manage automation projects as assigned.
- Monitor progress of projects.
- Install, test, and start-up control systems on-site.
- Train operators and engineers on control systems.
- 3 years of experience in the Automation or Instrumentation field of engineering
- Knowledge in SIEMENS SIMATIC PLC or DELTA V EMERSON DCS system for programming
- Strong command of English