- To assist in developing marketing communication strategy for all the brands.
- To timely execute marketing campaigns through the appointed agencies by preparing the advertising brief, as dictated by business objectives and budgetary guidelines.
- Prepare and agree annual Communication strategy with the supplier(s) for each of the brands.
- Review and prepare quarterly action plan based on the approved strategy.
- Prepare and deliver campaign brief and coordinate with the advertising agency for design and execution.
- Assist Regions in planning and execution of local events and road show if and when agreed and ensure responses are recorded and registered with the Sales Team.
- Ensure that the contents of the campaign are accurate and follow zero tolerance for errors.
- Prepare and execute Direct Mail shots and ensure that network is fully advised well in time before the execution takes place.
- Maintain and analyze monthly expenses for each of the brand.
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure integrated communication objectives are met at all times.
- Analyze the campaign effectiveness based on the leads and response rate registered by the Sales Team.
- Monitor industry surveys and competitors’ media campaigns regularly.
- Utilize the market/industry information and knowledge gained to recommend appropriate action to respond.
- Number of Leads generated.
- Return on Investment (Marketing Dept.)
- Brand Image.
- Printing Agencies
- Advertising Agencies
A graduate with a marketing communication or business degree.
At least three years in a major dealership or an advertising agency in a similar capacity. Fluency in Kurdish/ Arabic/ English is a necessary requirement.
As a member of the marketing team he/she has to liaise closely with the advertising/printing agencies showing a good flair of creativity to brief advertising/printing agencies and execute effective campaigns. A need to progress new ideas is essential