We are looking to hire a Marketing Supervisor for a large group holding company based in Sulaimaniya.
- Analyze strategic marketing data (market research) and offer specific studies (e.g. focus groups) to understand market needs.
- Monitor competition; anticipate of future needs and reactions on the market, geo-marketing analysis.
- Perform pricing studies (pricing models and scenarios, elasticity, etc.)
- Aggregate and delivery of market data analysis to product marketing.
- Cascade strategic objectives of the company.
- Prepare marketing plan (yearly, including KPIs, pricing, etc.) build and coordinate.
- Make assumptions, set sales objectives, build targets per product per offer per channel.
- Develop and execute advertising programs and external marketing.
- Manage sales targets, offer weights, and commission scheme.
- Monitor, analyze and report on product performance.
- Monitor budget achievement.
- Prepare dashboards requirements to data factory and Reporting.
- Consolidate and monitor marketing performance in coordination with Finance.
- Performance analysis and proposition of improvement actions.
- Manage innovative and complex marketing projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Project Management certification is and advantage.
- Related experience in Marketing
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent experience in social and statistical software.
- University degree in Marketing, Finance or related field.
- Languages: English, Arabic and Kurdish
- Experience: Minimum 3 years 1 of which are in managerial position.