MSELECT is looking to hire a Material Controller for an oil and gas services client in Zakho. Candidates must have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role. English and Kurdish fluency is a must.
- Responsible for all areas of material control for piping, electrical and instrumentation, bulk material, major and minor equipment’s using a suitable Material Control software
- Carry out random inspection of materials received for quality assurance of goods received
- Responsible to keep a full track of all warehouse procurements
- Activities will involve receiving materials and producing material receiving reports
- Generate warehouse request for bulk materials & consumables required for fabrication and erection works
- Keep inventory control and make reports to verify inventory accuracy and materials issued for works
- Responsible for reporting and transmit records of materials issued daily to site
- Keep report of daily material receipts
- Report for shortage of Materials
- Issue Materials status and summary reports for inventory control
- Professional education degree is required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English and Kurdish is a must
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word and Excel
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.