MSELECT is looking for a Materials Management Manager with an international oil operator in Erbil, minimum 10 years of experience on major O&G projects. Fluency in English and Kurdish is a must.
Candidates must have a minimum 10 years of experience on major O&G projects. Overall responsibility for field material control activities and preservation activities.
- Consumption fulfillment planning (restock, etc.).
- Monitors materials status and prepare critical material list, and reports to Logistics/ Material Manager of material receiving schedule and critical material (reports to company).
- Forecasts ‘Future material use at construction site’ and report to Logistics/Material Manager to ensure the delivery schedule and request procurement of materials, when necessary.
- Conducts ‘Material Control Meetings’ between site Discipline Leader and site Material Management group and recommends how to adjust work schedule, if necessary.
- Reviews and distributes ‘Material Receiving Reports (MRR)’, including Daily Receiving Reports, to site Discipline Leader, Logistics/Material Manager and company.
- Monitors the operation of the Material Tracking computer system for material control.
- Coordinates hand over processing for spare part to company.
- Instructs the Warehouse Supervisors on proper storage of the material, including fire prevention, precautions against pilferage, and measures to prevent deterioration of the material being stored including proper preservation of materials according to vendor’s recommendation.
- Supervises the dedicated preservation team to perform the proper and/or specified preservation of all materials and equipment.
- Checks any surplus material before the completion of the construction work.
- Inventory control and count.
- Warehouse management.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.