A major telecom services company in Sulaimaniya is looking for a Mechanical Team Leader.The candidate should have 3 to 4 years of experience in the field of repair and testing services on a broad range of diesel engine equipment and must speak English and Kurdish or Arabic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and estimate project time scales.
- Lead a team and provide repair and testing services on a broad range of diesel engine equipment including DSE (7000 and 5000 series), DC and mechanical equipment, alternator, starter motor, charging alternator, battery, sensors, radiator, exhaust pipe, brush less and DC exciters and collector assemblies.
- Carry out feasibility studies for new technical innovations.
- Acknowledge about complete and top overhauling of diesel engines.
- Prepare documentation for all data base, writing reports and giving presentations.
- Lead and guide qualified teams of technicians as well as provide technical guidance and direction.
- Monitor and control manpower resources like cluster in charge, technician and etc.
- Recommend and initiate modification for any problem or failure to meet acceptable operating standards.
- Maintain proper documentation and keep records of inventory, service, faulty reports, etc.
- Look after daily outage reports for planning and for providing best availability of network.
- Ability and willingness to work in a range of environments including repairing, installation, and different facilities.
- Provide technical support, be a problem solver and provide Failure Analysis report.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience in mechanical generator equipment test, inspection and repairing.
- Knowledge and leadership experience in rewinds processes and procedures.
- Excellent planning, organization and executing skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure and have good problem solving skills.
- Good computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, etc.).
- Knowledge of health and safety issues.
- Good communication skills in English and Native language (Arabic or Kurdish).