Mselect is looking for Mechanical Technicians for one of it's international clients in the power sector, minimum of 2 years of experience is required with working knowledge of English in addition to Arabic or Kurdish.
- Review project instructions and blueprints to ascertain test specifications, procedures, and objectives, and test nature of technical problems, such as redesign.
- Review project instructions and specifications to identify, modify and plan requirements fabrication, assembly and testing.
- Discuss changes in design, method of manufacture and assembly, and drafting techniques and procedures with staff and coordinate corrections.
- Set up and conduct tests of complete units and components under operational conditions to investigate proposals for improving equipment performance.
- Inspect lines and figures for clarity and return erroneous drawings to designer for correction.
- Analyze test results in relation to design or rated specifications and test objectives, and modify or adjust equipment to meet specifications.
- Minimum of 2 years of practical experience.
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to work effectively within team of operations and maintenance.
- Willingness to work on shift/rotation schedule.
- Working knowledge in English, with Arabic or Kurdish as native language.
Only applicants meeting the criteria above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.