MSELECT is looking to hire a Mechanical Technician for an international oil and gas operator in Kurdistan. Candidate must have 2-5 years’ relevant experience and the ability to read and write English, Kurdish language is a plus.
Perform maintenance and repairs of all HOME facilities, equipment including rotating equipment.
- Must have good working knowledge and experience working on gas and diesel engines, gas compressors and pumps, both centrifugal and positive displacement.
- Carry out scheduled preventative maintenance on a variety of equipment.
- Review manufacturer’s technical manuals for procedures and problem solving
- Assist supervisors in identifying and ordering replacement parts.
- Be punctual in working a rotating schedule in a camp situation.
- Observe all safety procedures and company policies.
- Engineering Degree required.
- Oil and Gas Industry experience a plus.
- Computer literacy a plus.
- Ability to read and write English & Kurdish language a plus.
- Enthusiastic about operations role.
- Ability to work effectively within operations and maintenance.
- Ability to work with multi-national workforce.
- Willingness to work on shift/rotation schedule.
- Ain Sifni