MSELECT is looking to hire a Web Developer with minimum of 3 years of experience for one of the Telecom clients to be based in Erbil, Iraq.
The selected candidate will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Development of custom Web-based applications with database back end for customers.
- Development of Web-based software for internal projects.
- Co-operation with other Web development team members (e.g. Project manager, Web programmers, graphic designers, and authors, quality assurance) in the production of a finished product.
- Ability to work on project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
- On-going maintenance of existing projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (OOP, Classes, Database connectivity, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL (Simple SELECT and JOIN statements will NOT be enough)
- Coding standards, organizational programming skills and good commenting practices is important
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, and Computer Engineering.
- At least 3 years working experience with PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS and Java Script.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.