- Oversee regional and local sales staffs.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the new market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to Managing Director regarding performance.
- Povides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales whole downward team.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Assess marketing potential of new and existing store locations, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the Sales team.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Skills and Qualifications
5-7 years of experience in sales.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, management or similar required.
Must be completely fluent in English and Arabic.