MSELECT are urgently looking to hire a Nurse with minimum of 2 years of experience for one of our international Healthcare Client in Erbil. Female are just accepted, English and/or Kurdish are the languages required from the candidate
- To contribute to the delivery of high quality nursing care to patients and carers.
- To be an active member of the multidisciplinary care team.
- To act as team leader and take charge of the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
- To provide relief nursing cover for Treatment Room, Minor Injuries Unit and Day Hospital.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessment of nursing needs, develop, implement and evaluate nursing care to meet those needs.
- Carry out all relevant forms of care without direct supervision.
- Advise on the promotion of health and prevention of illness.
- Adhere at all times to Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Code of Professional Conduct.
- Ensure that nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with NHS Borders protocol and guidelines and these procedures are evidence based.
- Maintain accurate records as per NMC Guidelines for records and record keeping.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality in respect of patient records, medical nursing and allied health professionals
- Store, administer and order drugs according to NMC Guidelines and NHS Borders Policy for the Administration of Medicines.
- Work as cooperative member of the multidisciplinary team.
- Act as team leader, and take charge of the ward in the absence of the Ward Manager.
- Help enhance junior staff/ students with clinical and managerial skills by teaching, assessing and supervision.
- Provide relief nursing cover, in Treatment Room, Minor Injuries Unit and Day Hospital.