MSELECT are currently looking for an Office Administrator to be working with one of the famous food & beverages international brands. The candidate will be working in Baghdad and must have at least 1-2 years of experience in admin job and must speak fluent English, Accepting male gender only.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responding to telephone calls, relaying messages to Iraq Country Manager or other required parties, and handling incoming communications such as email and formal letters.
- Receive, check and distribute incoming/ referred emails and/or papers and follow them until meeting the desired results.
- Maintain all important documents related to Country Manager, CODI, board or any other high rank meeting
- Preparing all conferences need, training, cycle meeting …. Etc.
- Provide Iraq Country Manager with his required essential and necessary reports and / or presentations
- Action all travel requests from staff on duly approved travel requests.
- Ensure all business travel and staff travel benefits are in place punctually and aligned with related policies.
- Maintain accurate records of all travels and generate required reports regularly.
- Make a contribution to arrange internal ceremonies and/or events.
- Close cooperation with other administration officer in other cities in order to make the best arrangement
- Follow up Facebook page to inform all Iraq staff about the essential information and changes in Danone Global
- Maintain records for all staff's leaves and their unused leaves records.
- Following up of all monthly employee expenses regarding resolving them including Petty cash, and other financial matters.
- Control, dispatch and follow up all the samples with the supervisors of each area.
- Create designs and sample layouts for brochures and business card based on esthetic design concepts & company standards using relevant software.