Our international pharmaceuticals client is looking for a self-sufficient, enthusiastic and highly organized Office Manager to run their Erbil Office. The successful candidate will supervise and be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the office. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in all aspects of office management such as HR, admin, sales, logistics coordination and billing and invoicing.
- Ensure the smooth, accurate and efficient delivery of the administration process to all necessary parties.
- Supervising the duties of other members of staff and deal with upcoming HR issues
- Dealing with daily accounts matters such as billing and invoicing.
- Working with management, to ensure the office is running to its maximum potential
- Identifying areas for improvement in the office
- Candidates must be self-sufficient and able to pick up the role quickly. They must have strong all round experience of administration and office management and be able to deal with any issues that arise confidently and assertively
- Solid working background as an Office Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of book-keeping and accountancy would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Excellent organizational skills and be able to multi-task.
- Previous working and operating with sales and purchase order systems.
- Knowledge HR processes
- Knowledge of accounts processes
- Kurdish, English and Arabic is a necessity for this role