Mselect is seeking to hire an Office Manager for one of its international services and solutions clients to be placed in Erbil. This role is open for Iraqi-Kurdish nationals only. Fluency in Kurdish and English languages is a must.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Nationality: Iraqi Kurdish
Language: Kurdish (native) and English
Experience: Energy(Oil and Gas) and/or Infrastructure(Power and Water) business is preferable
IT Skill: Windows 7 and Microsoft Office
Salary and benefits: dependent on the candidate's experience and career
Scope of work: administration of new office ( take care of business tripper form company's office and HQ Tokyo), relationship establishment and communication with KGR government for new business development, especially for Energy and/or Infrastructure business
For reference, during initial several months, Candidate will be requested to work himself alone at the company's new office.