MSELECT is looking to hire an Office Manager for a local oil trading group in Erbil. Candidate must have minimum 4 years of work experience in the field of administartion, HR and office management, fluency of English and Kurdish is a must.
Office Manager position will be covering office manager, some staff related HR matters, procurement, and document controller activities.
- Act as office manager at the office. Manage the staff’s minor HR related items like leave requests, attendance, and office management related matter.
- Provide document controlling and archiving related services.
- Act as an executive assistant to the CEO of the company.
- Provide administrative support to the company’s senior management team.
- Perform any required assignments assigned by the company’s management by taking on the role of project manager
- Act as project coordinator for company’s projects.
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Kurdish languages, written and spoken. Be capable of drafting documents with relatively limited review from company’s management. Knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
- Versatile personality who can take different assignments and see them through completion.
- Business/management degree (Preferred)
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process