Mselect is looking to hire an Area Sales Manager for one of it's clients in the FMCG Sector in Duhok. The purpose of this role will be to achieve sales objectives, handle distribution and manage the cost within operating budget. Minimum of 6 years of experience in sales is required with fluency in English and Arabic.
- Following all required SFE KPI’s & and lead the implementation with SSDM.
- Focus in developing and maintaining sales growth based on opportunity and company BP.
- Follow and manage achieving new business acquisition and coordinate needed team capability to assure highly strategic & efficient sales penetration, and market share.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all customers by developing scheduled agenda to sustain relationship with 20% top customers.
- Establish and ensure that all sales dispatching administration procedures are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales needs.
- Enhance coolers efficiency based on cooler efficiency report.
- Update and report weekly and monthly departmental reports and corrective actions with assurance of continues development of information hand off in regards to all required information’s – external & internal.
HR & EOSH:
- Comply with H&S requirements and follow the rules.
- Provide the team with coaching and mentoring for team development areas (at least once every two weeks to join SDS / Pre-seller on full day market tour).
- Represent and manage Central Region function team administrative disciplinary actions, mentoring compliance of team commitment to policies and regulations.
- Manage Concessions performance closely to ensure limited deviation from planned volume and discount.
- Analyse and monitor progression on A/R collection by planning to accelerate rate, ratio for those above 15 days to 30 days.
- Prepare sales forecast plan on weekly to ensure needed product stock is maintained for the region.
- Work and coordinate effectively with marketing function and customers to uplift trade marketing execution and DME within assigned area’s to assure positive customer evaluation.
- Core contribution in marketing agreements by forcing best interest of the company strategies and overview agreements compliance with sales execution and its scope within assigned market.
- Monitor and supervise distributor profitability.
- Preparation of distributor ‘Annual Business Plan’ in consultation with distributor and review of distributor business plan.
- Monitor sales forces accuracy.
- Ensuring that distributors’ working standards are as per defined standards.
- Helping distributor in recruiting and training his Sales team.
- Monitoring of KBIs and distributor profitability and taking corrective action accordingly.
- University degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Sales.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to travel within Iraq.
- Fluency in English & Arabic Languages.