MSELECT is looking to hire a Parts Manager for an automotive client in Erbil. Candidate must have a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience and fluent in English.
- Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Parts Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Attracts, retains, and effectively engages department personnel.
- Creates annual Parts Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Develops and executes Parts Department Sales plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Maintains an accurate and effective parts inventory control system that includes a perpetual and/or annual physical inventory and proper receiving / sales procedures.
- Ensures all department tools, equipment and vehicles are in good working order. Assists in recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position.
- Ensures that brand Techniques and Healer and Safety rules are followed at all times
Skills and experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the same title with big automotive brands.
- English language fluency is must.
- A high school qualification or equivalent
- Skilled (Technical & Soft) prior experience in a relevant field of the automotive industry.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of inventory monitoring practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process