MSELECT is looking to hire a Payroll Specialist for an International Retail Company to be based in Erbil, Iraq.
Basic purpose of the role
Responsible for policy development and management of all payroll related functions to ensure proper set-up, processing, and generation of the company payroll.
- To do research about information related with amendments in Laws and Government enterprises and to customize relevant issues to company working mode, update required parameters
- To carry out monthly payrolls and accrues
- To calculate employee taxes, to make notices to tax offices
- To communicate with employees about salaries and deductions
- To create and archive personnel files thoroughly in accordance with standards specified by HR Solution Center Function and country legislations
- To make required reporting for Corporate and Regional management functions
- To control working hours via time sheets
- To control Occupational Health and Safety in the headquarters and stores and plan the necessary trainings
- To calculate legal payment, prepare exit papers of employees whose labor contract have been terminated
- To follow up employees’ leaves, record them on the system and ensure they are used in accordance with legal regulations and company procedures.
- University degree.
- 2 or 3 Years’ experience in Payroll.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English, Arabic and Turkish preferred
- Very Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Bank Payments , Labor Code, Contracting, Hiring Process and Firing Process and ready for business trips
Please note due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.