Mselect is looking to hire a Training Assistant for one of it's major industrial clients in Sulaymaniyah to work within the human resources department in supporting the line manager with staff training requirements. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field with fluency in English and Kurdish.
- Working closely with the line manager to identify external training providers
- Support the finance department with regards to the training at hand
- Evaluate and assess training requests from managers and identify staff training requirements
- Schedules programs, presentations and training sessions conducted by training which are presented to management, staff and customers
- Assembles materials, schedules conference rooms, prepares class rosters and provides for any audio/visual equipment that may be required
- Performs other duties as assigned
The training assistant's work comprises of a lot of responsibility and thus they are likely to be preoccupied with immense work load. Their work may require a lot of movement from one place to another. So, people must be agile in order to work as a training assistant.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration or equivalent
- Three to five years of related experience
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Must have a valid driving licence
- Fluency in English and Kurdish Languages is required