On behalf of one of our clients we are currently seeking for a female Personal Assistant to be based in their offices in Erbil. Must speak Kurdish (Native), English, and Arabic fluently and have excellent admin skills. The candidate must be able to travel at any given time.
Personal assistant acts as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
- Being able to travel at any time.
- Must be used to diverse environments, deal with multicultural people.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, messages and often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- In addition to supporting managers, their team and departments, PA also has their own personal workload and responsibilities.
Additional duties may include:
- Carrying out specific projects and research.
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets.
- Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management.
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence.
- Being involved in decision-making processes.