MSELECT are now recruiting on behalf of one of the consultancies companies in Baghdad, they are searching for a Personal Assistant who speaks fluent English and Arabic.
Responsible for daily communications including maintenance of calendar and appointments for the Manager.
- Monitoring, all personnel functions, purchase orders, travel arrangements, requests for disbursements and requisite office supply.
- Serving as administrative liaison for all positions reporting to the general manager. Providing administrative support, which included organization and daily maintenance of office, communication system, filing, correspondence, copying, etc.
- Functioning as team leader for administrative support team, responsibilities included, but were not limited to: planning monthly team meetings (scheduling and agenda development).
- Acting as the designated company liaison / point person for all company approved travel arrangements.
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of all current files for all supplier agreements and contract documents.
- Assisting the general manger in planning and implementing projects towards achieving goals and missions of the company.
- Organizing daily appointments, communications and general work life of the GM to ensure enhanced effectiveness and efficiency.
- Strong verbal, written communication English and Arabic and organizational skills.
- Must have bachelor degree.
- The job is suitable for female gender only.
- The candidate preferred to be living in Karkh side of Baghdad.