Mselect is hiring a Planning & Stock Control Supervisor – Spare Parts for one of its Automotive clients based in Erbil, Kurdistan. The Planner will be planning activities for the company and ensure consistent application of standard processes and procedures
1. Principal Accountabilities
• Develop sales & distribution plans; including strategic annual business plan and quarterly tactical plans.
• Developing sales & distribution KPIs and targets, breakdown and disseminate to relevant channels
• Assessing sales & distribution reporting capabilities on an on-going basis identify gaps and recommend
solutions/ new capabilities and reports, undertaking complex analysis and present results of data analysis
and make recommendations for changes in order to improve business performance.
• Implementing programs designed to promote quality and reliable reporting and analysis, providing inputs
and supporting development of sales plans; strategic plan, business plan, tactical plans and Improving
mechanisms to obtain relevant data.
• Identify trends and forecast future development, challenging Strategy/ other Business Units on market/
customer/ channel assumptions and defend Sales & Distribution plans and assumptions.
• Participate challenge and validate Sales & Distribution assumptions and business cases, managing sales &
distribution CAPEX budgets and measure variance.
• Plan the implementation of the objectives and ensuring efficient and timely delivery of these objectives.
• Ensure to implement inventory analysis such as:
(1) FSN Analysis
(2) ABC Analysis
(3) VED Analysis
(4) SDE Analysis
(5) HML Analysis
2. PERSON SPECIFICATION
· Degree in Engineering, Economics or equivalent.
· Essential to have at least 1 year experience in a similar position in the automotive industry.
· Strong analytical abilities.
· Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing
operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues.
· Good team leader, excellent negotiation skills and a great attitude.
· Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
· Ability to maintain best practice in parts handling methods.
· Good computer skills and thorough knowledge of MS Office.
· Language: Arabic, English, Kurdish is preferred