Monitors project's budget, inventory, and production schedule. Creates planning studies and generates reports about new plans, and regulations. Reviews development proposals to ensure compliance with codes and regulations. Manages all general planning issues.
- Consolidate and summaries budget recommendations for each budget cycle as required at the organization level.
- Prepare creative and complex Power Point presentations and other reports using Excel.
- Populate the spreadsheet budgeting system as needed.
- Manage day-to-day activities as related to specific budget areas.
- Serve as liaison and resource to departments regarding financial data and proper budget procedures and practices. Resolve related problems.
- Research, analyse, and prepare ad hoc analyses/ reports. Provide short and long term forecasting, identifying areas of concern and recommending actions to alleviate potential adverse issues. Provide recommendations to management for final decision making.
- Participate in the continuing review, definition, and analysis of functional needs, requirements and business rules and processes which may result in the need for enhancements or modifications.
- Bachelor's degree with focus in finance, economics Mathematics or business Administration
- At least 3 years’ experience with Oil companies
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft.
- Understanding technical matters in oil business.
- Experience in financial closing cycle.
- Ability to condense complex issues in simple wording.
- Superior written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Sound Judgement