MSELECT is looking to hire a Process Engineer for an international oil operator in Kurdistan, minimum 3-5 years of experience in onshore oil and gas facility is requested, fluency in Kurdish, English is must.
- Preparation of new Process & instrumentation diagrams (P&ID`s) and Process flow diagrams (PFD`s)
- Facility line walking and update of (P&ID`s) to as Built stage
- Process calculations (line, equipment, PSV and control valve sizing)
- Working knowledge of HYSYS software
- Process input to equipment and instrument datasheets
- Checking and update of cause and effect matrix’s
- Checking and update of alarm & trip lists
- Input to basis of design documents
- Participate in HAZOP`s and SIL studies
- HAZOP action close outs
- Provide commissioning support
- Prepare commissioning documentation (operating and start-up manuals, check sheets etc)
- Checking of process documentation against installed facilities
- Familiar with API design codes
- Degree qualified Process Engineer, with qualifications from a recognized institution
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in onshore oil and gas facility
- Fluent in English language.
- Process design experience (drawings, calculations etc.)
- Hands on experience with commissioning.
- Open, clear, communication style both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and adapt to frequent project changes.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision
- Hands-on, down-to-earth, practical approach, contributes personally to solve problems and get things done with a sense of urgency.
- Flexible working style with adaptability
- High energy, strong work ethic
- Ability to cope with pressure, complexity and ambiguity
- Desire to learn and develop