MSELECT is looking to hire a Procurement and Contracts Manager for an international oil operator in Erbil. Minimum 6 years in the same role preferably with oil and gas industry, fluency in English is a must.
- Manages the entire procurement cycle to ensure all activities for supplying all materials, works and services as required by the Project and dictated by the end user departments
- Develops and implements various sourcing strategies (Drilling, Work over, Production, G & G, Sub-Surface, Civil Works Construction etc.)
- Develops RFP/ITT (request for proposal/invitation to tender) packages and contracts, conducts commercial evaluations and develops RTAs (Recommendation to Award)
- Conducts negotiations with suppliers and contractors
- Drafts and develops standard and nonstandard contracts and agreements
- Maintains Procurement Plan, ITT Tracker, Contracts Register
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 6 years of related experience in Contracts and procurement with oil and gas companies.
- High professional education degree is required.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze large amount of data and information objectively, and make quick decisions
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and collaborative skills
- Fluent English is a must.
- Advanced user of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Visio
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.