MSELECT is looking to hire a Procurement Assistant for a general contracts and general trading company in Erbil. Candidate must have minimum 2 years of relevant experience and fluent in English, Arabic and Kurdish language is a must.
You will have a chance to contribute and make an immediate impact
You will be working within an integrated management system per international standards.
You will have exposure to local and international market.
You will have the opportunity for diverse business experiences across departments Requirements
We provide training for all new team members. New hires who perform well, who stay with us for a significant amount of time, and who show a strong degree of ambition may be given an increasing amount of responsibility and will be eligible for fast promotion.
- Be fluent in English language (writing, speaking, and reading).
- Fluent in Kurdish and Arabic (speaking).
- Must be punctual, organized, motivated and detail oriented, multitasking.
- High self-motivated and the ability to perform with minimum supervision, as well as within a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Strategic Sourcing methodology.
- Have basic computer skills (Microsoft Office applications, Outlook), use the internet.
- If not local, you must have residency and cleared to work within Kurdistan Region of Iraq.
- Some of Procurement-related or electronic Accounts Payable experience (Purchasing, expediting, or other order entry experience preferred)
- Preferred qualifications:
- Knowledge of supply chain management.
- Experience in a computerized environment.
- Experience in online purchasing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interact with suppliers on a daily basis to resolve transactional issues and gather critical information invoices, tracking info, tax docs. etc.
- Responsible for appropriate supplier selection/bidding processes for selected purchase requests, and supplier and contract pricing validation for all purchase requests under category management responsibility.
- Responsible for supplier communication to resolve transactional issues.
- Responsible for managing projects to improve procurement processes.
- Responsible for resolving invoice price and terms discrepancies to enable order processing.
- Offer competitive salary plus performance bonus.
- Office hours are from 8:30am-6:00pm, Sunday-Thursday. Candidates must be able to work at least forty (40) hours per week.