MSELECT is hiring a Procurement Manager for an FMCG client in Erbil. Candidate must have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the FMCG sector and fluency in English, Kurdish and Arabic is a must.
Supervising procurement processes to ensure efficiency & precision. Design and implement policies to save the company money and thus improve product quality. Focus on our local & overseas spending & improve the company relations with existing suppliers while finding new suppliers who can meet the needs more efficiently.
- Ensure proper implementation of the Procurement Policies & Procedures.
- Develop and execute new improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing — Subcontractors, tenders, annual service contract.
- Evaluate and enhance the operations in local spend while researching and prospecting developments in global spend.
- Delegate tasks and supervise the work of purchasing and procurement team across all departments
- Manage every aspect of procurement and notify the management of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency
- Perform cost analysis
- Coordinate deliveries
- Sourcing better possible suppliers locally
- Conduct a bi-annual performance appraisal for the subordinates.
- Prepare annual budget for the procurement dept.
- Initial approval of supplier’s payments Approve new suppliers
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process