MSELECT is looking to hire a Procurement Officer for a Local General Contracting & General Trading to be based in Erbil, Iraq.
- Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
- Work with multiple vendors to determine the best deals for the company, and have to evaluate the many pros and cons of each, based on price, quality, speed of delivery and other factors
- Working with suppliers to create the best deals and help create those deals.
- Use the information gathered by yourself and the purchasing agents to make decisions on behalf of your company
- Basic math skills will be needed to analyze prices and get the best deals possible
- University degree.
- Min 2 Years’ experience in Oil Industry.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English.
- Very Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Please note due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.