MSELECT is currently looking for a Procurement Specialist - Buyer for an international business consultancy firm in Baghdad. The successful candidate must have a practical experience of 1-3 years in procurement procedures and Iraq Markets knowledge.
Solid background with Procurements procedures and Iraq Markets, good connections, time oriented, team spirit, multi-tasker, professionalism in the work place, stability with carrying his tasks, owns a car (preferably not necessarily), well trusted. Acceptable computer skills. Committed to the working hours and the work needs in case of emergencies. And we also need the candidate to have a satisfactory level of English language, fluency is not a necessity for this position. Also the candidate is preferably male.
- Proficient in working effectively in a fast-paced environment while making multiple tasks at a time.
- Well versed in budgeting, inventory maintenance, time management and task prioritization.
- Proven front desk handling skills, demonstrated ability to handle phone calls and correspondence effectively.
- Expert in maintaining productive written correspondence with stakeholders and vendors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven collaborative skills to facilitate team work.
- Proficient in issuing and presenting monthly, weekly and Daily progress reports
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly.
- Customer oriented attitude towards work with profound ability to interact effectively with others.
- Good attention to detail with ability to develop time-lined project blueprints.
- Proven ability to comprehend and follow instructions accurately.
- Operational knowledge of the functioning of various office equipment including scanners and printers.
- Demonstrated skills in computer maintenance and basic troubleshooting of windows.
- Skilled in data entry and data processing.
- Skilled in Excel, Word, Power point and PDF.
- Skills with Mac computer.