A large holding group is looking for a Software Engineer with 3-5 years of experience to apply the principles of software engineering, design, development, maintenance, test, and evaluate of the software and systems. CCNA and CCNP certificates are required. The Software Engineer will be based in Erbil.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Candidates must have graduated in IT Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in this field is required
- CCNA, CCNP certificates are a must
- Microsoft MSEC or MCSAs
- Candidates should have good knowledge in EMC and NETAPP Solutions