MSELECT is looking to hire a Production Manager for an international oil operator in Erbil, the candidate must have minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant role.
A prominent Oil and Gas company is looking to hire a highly organized Production Manager to join their team. The company is looking for someone to create effective policies and procedures to ensure that their manufacturing department operates at peak efficiency; they’re looking for an experienced Production Manager who doesn’t mind putting in long hours and working with employees to constantly improve output. Excellent benefits and a competitive salary will be provided.
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity and minimal downtime
- Oversee a workforce of all employees in the manufacturing department
- Strive to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines
- Set ambitious production goals and communicate them to key personnel
- Provide motivation, support and guidance to all employees
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety or integrity
- Create schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing operations.
- 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Deep knowledge of production management.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software.
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.