One of the local companies in the oil and gas service sector is looking for a Project Coordinator with a minimum of 3 years of experience in Oilfield Site Project Management or related experience to ensure that the Safety Officer successfully implements the HSE Plan at all times, to be based in Erbil. Fluency in English and Kurdish are required.
- Knowledge of and ability to use management concepts and principles including goal setting, planning and execution.
- Knowledge of Company core values, vision and Cause No Harm principles.
- Knowledge of and adhere to Company policies, procedures, guidelines and work requirements.
- Knowledge of regulatory agency, Company, client and subcontractor (where applicable) HSE requirements.
- Knowledge of job duties and responsibilities of the Company’s HSE support staff.
- Basic knowledge of onshore & offshore construction techniques and the ability to recommend safe work practices.
- Ability to prepare and update HSE statistical tracking and trending data.
- Accountable for providing Project HSE Manager / Corporate HSE Manger with feedback on HSE performance.
- Assists with the development and implementation of appropriate location emergency response systems.
- Provide relevant information for monthly HSE reports.
- 3-5 years’ work experience of Oilfield Site Project Management or related experience
- Strong Leadership Qualities
- Fluent in English and Kurdish and/or Arabic
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills
- People Management Skills and Calm and Assertive Personality are a must.
- Ensuring that the Safety Officer successfully implements the HSE Plan at all times.
- Physically fit
- Team oriented individual
- Totally safety aware and proactive in ensuring a safe working environment.
“Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process."