MSELECT is looking to hire a Project Coordinator – Public Private Dialogue for an international development organization in Baghdad. Candidate must have Ideally at least 3 years of relevant experience and fluent in English and Arabic.
- Consulting business associations in terms of organizational development
- The position holder supports private sector representatives’ in understanding the concept of
- public-private dialogues and enable them to recognize potentials and the importance of PPD
- in promoting sustainable and inclusive local development.
- He or she is responsible to liaison and consult activities with relevant associations as well as stakeholder management. This includes strategic networking in the private business associations area.
- The position holder will be responsible for the implementation of qualification and organizational development activities.
- The position holder will ensure the quality of activities implemented by contractors and partner organizations.
- coordination with the project director.
- This may include the full responsibility for certain
- activities according to the standard project cycle.
- A special focus will be on process development.
- Furthermore, the position is responsible for results assessment according to the organization standard
- M&E schemes with the preparation of reports and public relation material.
- The position holder will directly consult private institutions and additionally will organize
- consulting schemes with external contractors.
- The position holder provides local, practical, and academic
- knowledge of the project planning process.
3. Strategic Networking and Stakeholder management
- The position holder serves as activity coordinator for national organizations and political partners.
- This includes the creation of a strong network, continuous needs assessments,enabling project activities, communicating approaches. Furthermore, the representation of the project and its activities in coordination with the project director, built-up and care for relationships (stakeholder management) and identification of potential future cooperation partners.
4. Other duties/additional tasks
The position holder will support the project with any additional task if necessary.
Required qualifications, competencies and experience Qualifications
- At least Master’s degree in economics, Political Sciences, Political Economics,
- Business Administration, or other relevant fields.
- Progressive knowledge of public-private dialogue processes and tools.
- Background in consultancy is an advantage. High diplomatic and socials skills are expected.
- Work experience in international development cooperation organization is an
- Above average academic Arabic and fluent English language proficiency are mandatory (written and spoken).
- The applicant must be able to work for the benefit of a team (references requested).
- Other knowledge, additional competencies
- Office Software literacy
- German language skills are an advantage
- Experienced network
- Ability to travel in Iraq and abroad for limited periods of time
*Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.