MSELECT is looking to hire a Project Manager for an international power and utilities client to be based in Tehran, Iran.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the Project Management of Advance Service Business or Very Complex Service Projects related to the Power Generation Services Distributed Generation and Compressors Business Unit.
- You must have experience at being responsible for the Project Management and execution of an advanced Service Business including large long term service contracts.
- You will also be responsible for managing multiple projects in parallel, with particular attention to their Commercial Management.
- The Project Manager will be fully responsible for the financial performance of their Projects and for the Satisfaction of the Customer during the Project Execution.
- The role will be directly responsible for Projects within Iran and will work closely with Lead Country Management.
- High standard of spoken and written English and Persian is a must
- You should ideally have a Mechanical Engineering degree as well a Project Management certification.
- Experience in the Power Generation field, Gas & Steam Turbine is essential.
- Having work experience in the Middle East will also be an advantage.
- Use to working in a multicultural environment
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.