Supervise the day to day activities of the construction contractors’ team executing construction, Pre-commissioning and handover of projects related to Kurdistan license areas in accordance with approved development plans.
- Ensure all discipline related works are performed safely and in accordance with company’s HSE policy.
- Supervision and provision of quality assurance and technical compliance for all day to day Mechanical, Piping construction activities.
- Inspection of discipline related on-site materials for all construction Projects.
- Coordination of work sequences for shutdown tie-in’s, erection of equipment, structural steelwork and piping systems.
- Coordination of contractors performing related activities on the company’s facilities
- Supervision and oversight of all Mechanical and Piping construction related scopes.
- Review and approval of contractor’s workpacks, job cards, method statements and risk assessments
- Review and approval of all discipline related mechanical completion sheets to ensure technical compliance.
- Supervision and oversight of all related Pre-commissioning activities and Hydrotesting activities.
- Input to daily and weekly reports for construction projects.
- Support Project Construction Manager in the effective handover and closure of projects.
- +10yrs relevant experience in similar roles.
- Previous experience in Kurdistan region and with fast track Project delivery.
Effective implementation of Project Mechanical Completions system and provision of quality assurance and technical compliance for all discipline related Project construction scopes.