MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Representative for one of its international automotive clients for Furat Al Awsat (Hilla, Karbala, Najaf, Diwaniah) to be based in Najaf.
- In collaboration with Sales and Marketing Management, transform the commercial business objectives into customer’s action plans and individual action plans and ensure successful deployment of these plans.
- Target and qualify customers/prospects (wholesalers, re sellers, tire fitters, fleets and administrations), and optimise sales efforts in line with customers ambitions and company targets.
- Achieve performance in managing and executing sales of tires, other related products and services with customers in line with the commercial policy.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and improve sales efficiency by applying the company’s sales methods and tools.
- Understand and identify the needs of customers and uncover opportunities.
- Plan and organise efficiently the day to day activities: market tour, appointments, meetings, training, promotion activities, customer events, action plans, projects review, quotations follow-up, prescription, pricing, order intakes, contract forming, collaborative sales forecast, daily visit reports, and weekly competition reports.
- Collaborate with customer care to secure order processing is completed and customer is provided the adequate commercial and technical support.
- Effective collaboration with marketing and the rest of the organisation by providing them with, customers, competition, copies/counterfeit and other market information, for the improvement of the marketing offer, the services offer, the commercial policy, the logistic offer, the quality of products and equipment.
- Fluency in Arabic & English is mandatory and Kurdish is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Previous experience in automotive and/or or tire prescription, design, contracting, and/or maintenance is valuable.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Full knowledge of the sales process and good sales abilities.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’.
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises.
- Ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude for dealing with people
- Commitment to Company values.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.