MSELECT are looking to hire a Logistic coordinator to be based in Karbala-Iraq for our client an international industrial company. prefers candidates from Baghdad, Najaf, Karbala, babel. The candidate should have experience in inbound and out bound logistics as well as customs.
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software.
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field.