- Develops and puts in place communication campaigns and strategies for the company.
- Plans public relations programs.
- Helps the company develop and manage their brand identity.
- Monitors the public's opinions on the company and topical issues.
- Communicates the company strategies and issues to management team.
- Represents the company in discussions with government departments, special interest groups, and other organizations.
- Responds to media and public inquiries.
- Arranges interviews with media outlets.
- Writes, edits, and produces brochures, and other publications for the company.
- Assists the company with the preparation of annual reports, business profiles and other corporate documents.
- Writes speeches and oversees the development of visual and multimedia aids for the company presentations.
- Public speaking on behalf of the company at press conferences, media interviews, and presentations.
- Organises and manages special company events such as conferences, fundraisers, and etc..
- Helps the company find suitable sponsors.
Kurdish, Arabic, and English – Fluent.
- Microsoft office programs.
- Emailing skills.
2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.