MSELECT is looking to hire a QC Manager for one of the Industrial Clients in Al Muthana Province in Iraq. The QC manager has to be accountable for all aspects of quality management for the industry ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer. Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Planning the raw material requirement for the month, based on the targeted cement production
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs
- Preparation of quality control department revenue and capital budget
- In conjunction with the sales team, maintain product quality to the market and standards requirements and define product & new products specifications, meet with customers frequently to get a better understanding of their needs
- Planning for daily technical meeting on quality part
- Manage and maintain the quality and laboratory management systems, responsible for being liaison between the Company and outside testing labs
- To work closely with the production manager to ensure consistent quality operating standards are set and maintained
- To establish, develop, implement and maintain the Quality Control Department procedures to manage Quality control of raw materials, raw mix, clinker and cement
- Coordinate the quality control activities to ensure optimum production and cost levels
- To keep the Plant Manager and Sale Department fully informed of quality performance and issues
- Review and approve Contractor and sub?contractor quality control documentation to ensure their planned activities meet contractual requirements.
Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or Engineering.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience with 3 years being in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Quality Management processes
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Strong leadership, influential skills, analytical mindset, excellent
- Effective in building good working relationships with the Client, Contractors and the Project Team skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Contribute and share ideas, and support others
- Familiar with all current quality standards and supply conditions of local material manufacturers Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills