MSELECT is looking to hire a QHSE Supervisor for a large holding group to be based in Erbil. The candidate must have min 2 year’s relevant experience in Oil & Gas and Construction with fluency in English and Kurdish languages.
- Support the company and management team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective QHSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Provide support to the project team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues. Provide same support and oversight and ensure compliance to QHSE requirements in every company project.
- Support the company and help it structure its QHSE program and position it for ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 certifications and provide support to the department on the implementation of company-wide QHSE initiatives including the requirements for ISO certification for the aforementioned certifications.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on QHSE related matters.
- Assist with developing QHSE plans that comply with company QHSE program and client requirements
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and QHSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all accident investigation reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the CEO for promulgation to the management.
- Manage safety statistic reporting and track and provide regular QHSE performance reporting to the company’s management.
- Perform subcontractor QHSE qualification for company.
- Assist in the development of project specific QHSE procedures.
- Conduct QHSE trainings and orientation to all new and existing employees.
- Ensure all worksites are QHSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
- Support all company projects in the development of worksite QHSE campaigns and good practices.
- Assist in ad-hoc QHSE tasks/projects as required.
- Participate and contribute by assisting in any additional or other non-QHSE related business development or company restructuring initiatives and projects.
- Professional fluency in written and spoken English and Kurdish. Arabic is a plus.
- Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Word and Power point.
- Diploma in Engineering, with specialization in QHSE or related discipline.
- Possess certification in NEBOSH
- Min 2 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas and Construction
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001 and QHSE management systems is highly preferred.
- Strong passion in QHSE.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.