We are looking for an experienced 17th edition qualified Electrician to join our client's maintenance team based in the Erbil area.
Our client has been established in May 2011, but its management and staff have extensive experience in delivering global construction projects. These include surveying and design, infrastructure development, commercial building, civil engineering, facilities management and procurement and construction services...
An overview of what you will be doing:
- Work on a commercial installation in Erbil
- Ensure all work undertaken is to a good standard, done in a safe manner and complying with the company’s health and safety procedures at all times.
- Complete administrative duties including; expenses and timesheets. Depending on whether you are located nationally or locally, either scan the timesheets on the system and post the paperwork to the Electrical and Maintenance Coordinator, or deliver it by hand
You will need to be 17th edition qualified, and the ideal candidate will have experience of BS2391 or BS2394 and BS2395. You will also need to have a good understanding of emergency lighting, fire alarms and PAT testing.
- The ideal candidate must have significant post qualification experience of working in a commercial or shop fitting environment.
- The nature of this role will require a willingness to be able to work on your own as well as part of a team.
- Travel and overnight stays are an important part of the job as is self-motivation.
- A van with manual transmission is provided so a full relevant E U driving licence is required.