MSELECT is looking for a Regional Sales Manager to be based in Basra on behalf of our client, a major telecommunications corporation.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans.
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems.
- Completing audits.
- Identifying trends.
- Determining regional sales system improvements.
- Implementing change.
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling sales representatives.
- Building and maintaining rapport with key customers.
- Identifying new customer opportunities.
- Surveying consumer needs and trends.
- University Degree in a Business subject or related area.
- Minimum 4- 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- The ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Excellent communications skills in Arabic and English.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills.