We are seeking a Retail Channel Manager (Mobile & IT) for an international electronics company to be based in Baghdad. The Ideal candidate will be working on maintaining strong brand visibility for all IM products (Mobile & IT) and must have 3-5 years’ of experience in the electronics field.
- To Coordinate and supervise field marketing activities and report results on weekly bases.
- Achieving company KPI targets.
- To maintain strong brand visibility for all IM products (Mobile & IT) in compliance with the shops.
- To build up strong Relationship with key accounts, resellers and dealers.
The Company’s field marketing activities for all IM products (Mobile & IT):
- Organize & Monitor the merchandisers journey plans.
- Collect shelf share / sell-out IMEI and Monitor top selling models.
- Visit all the shops required in the journey plan.
- Coordinate with field marketing team for the POP distribution, shop branding, promotions, Incentive follow up and any other requirements.
- Conduct one on one training.
- Collect market intelligence: (Prices, Insights, competitor activities, customer, and insight).
Brand visibility and exposure Management:
- Maintain strong visibility / shelf share in the shops, in compliance with the shop guidelines.
- Deploy POP material in the shop, Managing POP, shop branding.
- Expand & maintain shelf share.
- Follow up sell out visibility.
- Furniture and display units’ maintenance.
Relationship & Networking:
- Buildup relationship with the field marketing team and Shops owners.
- Regular visits and supply giveaway if required.
Sales and trade marketing tasks:
- Collect PSI data from all CE distributors in Iraq and conduct needed analysis.
- Assist in maintaining healthy WOS according to target set by the company dales division.
- Ensure M/S target achievement on monthly and quarterly bases according to management plan.
Experience & Skills:
- 3 ~ 5 years of experience in channels / Retail management in reputed brands or Electronics Industry.
- Good channels networking with the local industry.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent supervision skills.
- Computer Skills.
- Language Skills: Arabic, English.