Mselect is hiring a Restaurant Supervisor for one of the world’s largest fast food chains which is opening a new restaurant in Baghdad.
The Restaurant Supervise will oversee the team to take orders, set, serve and clear tables and deal with the exchange of money. Will also have contact with the customer during their dining experience, welcome them into the restaurant, and answer queries or complaints from customers. Must ensure that team provides polite and efficient service at all times to maintain an exceptional standard of service and quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To lead the team on each shift and ensure the company service standards are upheld.
- Escort customers to their tables.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
- Present menus to customers and answer questions about dishes and make recommendations.
- Serve food and/or beverages to customers as needed.
- Check customers are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure excellent service is provided to all customers.
- Take directions and guidance from managers.
- Prepare checks that itemise and total meal costs
- Stock service areas with supplies such as food, tableware, and linens.
Minimum Qualification Required:
- English/Maths O Level/GCSE or equivalent
- One year of experience in a similar restaurant