We are seeking a Retail Channel Manager (Home Appliances & AV) for an international electronics company to be based in Baghdad. The ideal candidate should possess good managerial skills, excellent English and Arabic communication skills and 3-5 years’ of experience in the electronics field
- To Coordinate and supervise the company’s Field marketing activities and report results on weekly bases.
- Achieving company KPI targets.
- To Maintain strong brand visibility for all of the company’s CE products (HA & AV) in compliance with the company’s shops.
- To build up strong Relationship with key accounts, resellers and dealers. ‘
The company’s field marketing activities for all CE products (HA & AV):
- Collect shelf share / sell-out.
- Organize & Monitor the merchandisers journey plans.
- Monitor top selling models.
- Conduct one on one training for the company’s models.
- Collect market intelligence: (Price trend, Insights, competitor activities, sell out Data, customer, insight).
Brand visibility and exposure Management:
- Maintain strong visibility / shelf share in the shops, in compliance with the company’s shop guidelines.
- Deploy POP material in the shop, Managing POP.
- Furniture and display units’ maintenance.
Relationship & Networking:
- Buildup relationship with the field marketing team and Shops owners.
- Regular visits and supply giveaway if required.
Sales and trade marketing tasks:
- Collect PSI data from all CE distributors in Iraq and conduct needed analysis.
- Assist in maintaining healthy WOS according to target set by the company’s dales division.
- Ensure M/S target achievement on monthly and quarterly bases according to management plan.
Experience & Skills:
- 3 ~ 5 years of experience in channels / Retail management in reputed FMCG brands or Electronics Industry.
- Good channels networking with the local industry.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent supervision skills.
- Computer Skills.
- Language Skills: Arabic, English.