MSELECT is looking to hire a Risk Director for an international agriculture group to be based in Karbala, Iraq.
- Closely following the national and international markets regarding financial matters and notifying the senior management by determining the various risks and opportunities that may arise for the company,
- Finding new financial resources, managing cash flow by planning collections and payments and executing customer agreements in order to manage financial resources and liabilities of the Company in the most efficient way,
- Checking periodical customer credit risk reports,
- Managing the receivable insurance operations,
- Supervising new customer intelligence, customer financial situation analysis, checks etc.
- Developing control mechanisms in order to make necessary follow-up and updates of the customer database in line with the credit risk policy for the effective management of customer risks and loans,
- High standard of spoken and written English and Arabic is a must, Turkish is an advantage
- Having bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics and Administrative Sciences or relevant
- Having a minimum of 15-year experience on the field (8 years of management)
- Having experience on financial risk models and rating models
- Having no restriction to travel
- Residing or being able to reside in Iraq
- Good command of ERP
- Having excellent command of analytical thinking, practicality problem solving and being a follower
- Excellent command of communication and negotiation
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.