An international automotive company is looking for a Sales Consultant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience to manage all sales activities, to be based in Erbil. Fluency in Kurdish and English is required.
- Professionally follows all steps of the sales process i.e. (prospecting, meet and greet, qualification, presentation, demonstration, negotiation, gaining commitment, closure and delivery, and post-sale follow up).
- Achieves agreed monthly sales targets (units wise and gross profit).
- Attracts new customers and retains current customers.
- Maintains an active customer profile database to ensure all relevant details are up to date when required.
- This includes accurate collection of customer and vehicle information and input in the Dealer Management System.
- Reports daily activities to Sales Supervisor or Sales Manager.
- Reports weekly results and sales issues for management review and resolution.
- Ensures customer satisfaction as per our CSI guidelines.
- Ensures every single customer experience is outstanding as per Mercedes-Benz standards
- Visits key customers.
- Grow, build and maintain good relationship with customers.
- Actively maintains up to date product knowledge
- Keeps track of competition products, specifications, and offers.
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Previous experience in automotive industry is a must.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Full knowledge of the sales process and good sales abilities.
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal.
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises.
- Ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people.
- Computer proficiency (MS Excel essential).
- Commitment to company’s values.
- Fluent in Kurdish and English.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.