MSELECT is looking to hire a Sales Consultant for an international immigration group to be based in Baghdad, Iraq.
The selected candidates should has has the ability to explain the company's services in an excellent and convincing way, provide guidance and consultancy to the clients with the best solution.
- Handles clients inquiries received online, through phone calls or walk-ins.
- Performs several points’ assessments for potential clients.
- Attends meetings with interested clients.
- Attends and Participates in new and old programs trainings.
- Handles his signed clients` complaints and any related issues.
- Participates in events, seminar, conferences and workshops.
- Assists with the development of new programs.
- University degree in a related field is required.
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to gain trust and build relationships
- High communication skills
- High standard of spoken and written English, Arabic and Kurdish is a must
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email, etc.)
- Report writing skills
- Working independently/in a group
- Working under pressure
- Minimum of 3 years of experience is a must
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.